IwayNet Windows XP Dial-up Number Setup
This document covers the information customers may need while using Windows
XP systems. Windows XP systems have built-in software for connecting to
the Internet and this document will explain the necessary steps to set or
change the phone number used to connect to IwayNet.
Phone number in Dial-up connection properties
- Click on Start button.
Find your dialer probably labeled IwayNet. Right-click on it and go to properties.
Change the number in the telephone number field with no dashes.
- If you have 1 column go to Settings then Network Connections.
- If you have 2 columns go to Control Panel. Once open, click Switch to classic view on the left. Then find Network Connections.
- Columbus Area users should use 6145861646.
- You can search for available numbers at: http://www.iwaynet.net/phones.html
- Please make sure the number you enter will not result on any long distance or toll charges.
If you have any questions or require assistance feel free to contact IwayNet Support via Email or Telephone.
781 Resolution, LLC -- Copyright © 2007 — 2018